Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Steady now

You know how something bad happens early on in the day, and it affects the rest of your day? And then the next day?
Yeah, that was my Tuesday and Wednesay.

I guess I am the type of person who is essentially unreachable when in a bad mood.
It's like everything everyone says and does is wrong and I just want to crawl into my bed and wait until it's over.

I don't transition well from being mad to being un-mad.

And this is the thing that I hate most about myself.

I'm sorry.

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do." (Romans 7:15)

3 comments:

David H. said...

Maybe you should try some coping techniques like going for a walk when you feel frustrated or put on some headphones or something =]

The Beaver Bunch said...

Me too. I was so mean to Luke last week, just FLAT-OUT mean (and not for any good reason). Good thing Luke's a forgiver by nature...I need LOTS of forgiveness, by nature.

The Beaver Bunch said...

With out a doubt we can get together. Maybe next weekend, after the madness from d*now is over?